Ads

Blog Archive

Fashion Magazine

Leave a Comment

So for my fashion module i had to create a fashion magazine. My story was prom. Annie Lebovitz inspired me from her shoots she has done many times for vogue, and her stills for the new Cinderella movie. I wanted to challenge myself and get into the studio more. Try photograph dresses of a certain presence and execute it well. I enjoyed working on this project.It has spurred me on to challenge myself further and create some more interesting work.

Issuu.com is where i chose to present my digital magazine. It is very easy to use, you just have to upload your PDF format pages and it does the rest for you. 

http://issuu.com/georgiaroberts33/docs/fashionmag 

i will insert some pages, but to see them all click on the link above!






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment