Ads

Blog Archive

It's Like a Diary

Leave a Comment

Hello.

I have one year left of uni and i'm feeling like the world is on my shoulders. I am so excited to get started with working on my uni projects and having access to a studio again to create the ideas i have in my head, but theres something missing..
i need to be able to get working asap. I don't have time to be faffing. trying to discover ways to be involved creatively over the summer, but its hard when i work 6 days a week 90% of the time. BUT NO EXCUSES!
Trying to figure out whether i should buy some home studio equipment so i can work from home on personal projects just for my portfolio. I know the type of work i want to make, but i need to try and do it with the resources i have. So how can i do things differently? Because i don't think i can just photograph my nan.
Best ways to get my ideas out have been to write them in a notebook. All i need to do now is complete what i set out to do so i'm not hung up on month old ideas. It is hard to execute some ideas as i don't have access to the things i need and don't have the cash flow to do it huge. But everyone makes do. Being positive will help me the more i do the better it will be. got to keep on working. 

Now i have my website, that will be solely based of my photos, this will be a place for me to express my thoughts and ideas!

georgiaroberts.co.uk
info@georgiaroberts.co.uk

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment